I brought a colorful Halloween Spinach Salad with Pumpkin Seed Oil Dressing to an October potluck. To liven up the spinach leaves, I added orange and gold bell peppers, red onions, radish, and pumpkin seeds and displayed the salad in an orange bowl.
Enjoy this recipe for Spinach Salad with Pumpkin Seed Oil Dressing
- 1 bag 5 oz of Organic washed Spinach Leaves
- Baby Bell Peppers cored and cut into strips ( I used gold and orange bell peppers for color)
- 5-6 Radishes sliced into circles
- ½ Red Onion sliced in circles
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup Raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Seed Oil (which is very good for you)
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ tsp of Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp of dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine or arrange all salad ingredients in a large bowl
- Blend all Dressing ingredients
- Add to salad and toss
Have you tried using pumpkin seed oil?
Pumpkin seed oil has many benefits and uses. See some of them below:
- Improve prostate function
- Lower cholesterol
- Treatment for cystitis
- Improve Kidney Function
- Ease Arthritis pain
- Prevent Diabetes
- Increasing mother’s milk production
The dressing is a combination of pumpkin seed oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and dried thyme. I love it because it’s tangy and sweet. You’ll feel “fall” in your mouth.
What is your go-to Halloween potluck dish? Please leave a comment below.