As a travel and lifestyle blogger, I welcome brand collaboration with companies that authentically serve active women in the Baby Boomer market. If you are an advertiser or public relations representative, I would love to know about your clients, products, or services.
Download my media kit
Click on the download button to save my latest media kit.
Let me help you spread your message as a blogger and social media influencer.
Topics I love to write about include travel, smart eating, wellness, fashion, beauty, entertainment, and lifestyle for active Baby Boomer women. I approach brand collaboration in a variety of ways that include sponsored posts, affiliate relationships, press events, podcasts, and media appearances.
The Baby Boomer Market comprises 40% of the market share
According to Forbes Magazine, there are over 70,000,000 Baby Boomer consumers making it a huge and affluent market that controls 70% of all disposable income in the U.S. Boomers are also tech-savvy.
96% of Baby Boomers use search engines, 95% use email, and 92% shop for products and services online rather than shopping in stores and shopping malls.
After spending over 6+ decades on the planet, I’ve had a world of experience.
Travel and Fun – Exploring the world is my ultimate goal and I blog about wherever on the planet I happen to land. When I’m not on a trip I explore my hometown of Los Angeles, which is a world in itself.
I often cover culinary, cultural, and entertainment events. Please consider me for Los Angeles and Southern California press events.
As a travel blogger I am available for FAM tours in the U.S. and abroad. (passport ready)
Eating smart and clean is my mantra for good health. I have posted many “longevity” recipes on this site that are low in sugar without processed ingredients, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
As an influencer, I do not care to promote junk food, meal replacement diet plans, and supplements.
Wellness – Good health, staying active, self-care, longevity, preventing disease, and good mental health as we age are other topics I am happy to promote as a brand collaboration.
Fashion and Beauty – My audience of active Baby Boomer women are sharp and sophisticated. They don’t want to look frumpy even in casual clothes but also want to be comfortable. They are savvy enough to shop online, are diligent about taking care of their skin, and love to indulge in pampering self-care.
Reinvention – self-improvement, and empowerment – Older women often reinvent themselves multiple times as they transition from traditional jobs to retirement. They tend to live longer than men and it’s not unusual for them to take care of children, parents, and their relationships at the same time. They seek opportunities to live their purpose, learn new skills, and maintain their lifestyle as they age.
What you may not know about me
I’ve been a professional actress and voice-over artist since the early 80s and am an active member of SAG-AFTRA. You can read more about my “other life” here. I’ve even starred in a couple of movies.
How I collaborate with a brand
- Sponsored press opportunities – Please consider me for sponsored press & FAM trips, tourism board events, cruises, hotel reviews, tours, media events, and Los Angeles and Southern California blogger and social media influencer events.
- Sponsored posts – I will promote your brand by creating a dedicated post free of ads and full-width along with social media shares. Prices depend on the extent and requirements of our brand collaboration.
- Affiliate programs – If your company has an affiliate program that would be a good fit for BabyBoomster.com, please let me know about it. If it is a good fit, I will apply to host text links to promote your brand. Contact me at [email protected]
Podcasts and Interviews I’ve been featured on
As a voice over actor, I have a professional microphone setup and record interviews via Zoom, Skype, Go to Webinar, or whatever platform you prefer.
- Now It’s My Turn with Lana McAra on the Awake TV Network
- Co-Host with Dr. Sharone Rosen – 2 Boomer Broads podcast – Life, Love, Laughs and Unsolicited Advice on iTunes (over 90 episodes with fabulous Baby Boomer entrepreneurs, authors, and others) or visit our website
- The Delicious Story Podcast with Sherry Borzo – From One Boomster to Another – Exercise Your Options
- Dream Power Radio with Debbie Spector Weisman – Yes, You Can Have a Dream Life Over 50
- Power of the Purse Podcast with Lynn S. Evans – The Life of a Baby Boomer Blogger
- Hélène Stelian Coaching – Let’s Hear from an Expert: Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski, with Dr. Sharone Rosen on The 2 Boomer Broads Podcast interview
- Ten Minutes in Tinsel Town with Miz Meliz
- Positive B*tch (Power) Lady Podcast with Sandy Joy Weston
Publications I’ve contributed to
- Huffington Post
- Dumb Little Man
- Midlife at the Oasis
- Midlife Boulevard
- Sixty and Me
- Travel Awaits
- Inspire My Style
A smattering of the brands I’ve collaborated with
Bausch + Lomb, Dr. Mercola, Anchor Bay Entertainment, Warner Brothers Pictures, Pfizer, L’Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal, Walgreens – Immunizations – Balance Rewards, Cerafill Hair Products by Redken, Depend, Institute for Bone Health, Amy and Brian Coconut Water, Eb5 Anti-Aging Facial Treatment, MitoQ, Nic + Zoe, Redken, AARP Services, Femarelle, CVS, Pala Casino, Inn at the Beach, Gary Poppins, Omron Health Care, Anthem, The Nature Conservancy, Big Bus Tours, The Landings Club, BlogHer19 Biz
To discuss brand collaboration opportunities, please contact:
I look forward to connecting with you!