As a Baby Boomer blogger, I love to collaborate with brands to promote products and services that authentically serve my audience of women over 50.
Let me help you spread your message as a content writer and social media influencer.
My target market is Baby Boomer – women over 50. Topics I typically write about include travel, food, wellness, fashion, image, entertainment, lifestyle and issues pertaining to Baby Boomers. I approach brand collaboration in a variety of ways – in the form of sponsored posts, giveaways, affiliate programs, advertising opportunities, press events and travel tours. For my current statistics, please download my media kit. (updated 4-27-2018)
The Baby Boomer Market comprises 40% of the market share
According to Forbes Magazine, there are over 70,000,000 Baby Boomer consumers making it a huge and affluent market that controls 70% of all disposable income in the U.S. They are also tech-savvy.
96% of baby boomers use search engines, 95% use email, and 92% shop for products and services online rather than shopping in stores and shopping malls.
After spending over 6 decades on the planet, I’ve had a world of experience.
Travel and Fun – Exploring the world is my passion and I blog about places on the planet I happen to land. As a resident of Los Angeles, I attend culinary and entertainment events, local attractions, visit historical sites, hikes, and walking tours. I live within driving distance to Orange County, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, San Luis Obispo and other California locations. I’m also willing to travel other states in the U.S and abroad. Foreign countries I’ve visited so far include Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, England, Portugal, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. Available for press trips and events.
Eating smart and clean is my mantra and I create healthy recipes for longevity that are low in sugar without processed ingredients, artificial flavors or preservatives. I do not promote junk food, meal replacement diet plans, and most supplements. However, I’m a die-hard foodie and love to attend culinary and foodie events.
Wellness – Maintaining good health, staying active, self-care, having a positive body image, longevity tips and happiness as we age are other topics I write about. I’m particularly interested in alternative healing, and disease prevention.
Image – Women in the Baby Boomer demographic (50+) want to look sharp and not frumpy. Fashion over 50, vibrant and luminous beauty products and spa pampering are topics all my readers love.
Reinvention – Women midlife and beyond are reinventing themselves multiple times as they transition from traditional jobs. They’re looking for new opportunities, want to improve themselves and be solvent and successful after retirement. They tend to live longer than men and take care of children, parents, and relationships. (often all at the same time) Products that promote self-improvement and empowerment would be of interest to my audience.
If your company or brand would like to collaborate with me, please contact me with your proposal at:
The many ways we can collaborate
- Sponsored press opportunities – Please consider me for sponsored press & FAM trips, tourism boards, cruise lines, hotel chains, tour companies, media events, and local blogger and social media influencer events.
- I write sponsored posts (fee-based) brand collaboration to feature and/or review products such as cruise lines, vacation spots, airlines, hotels, health-conscious culinary items, beauty products, spa gifts, apps, wellness programs, services, movies, DVDs, fashion, shopping portals, etc.
- Affiliate programs – If your company has an affiliate program that would be a good fit for BabyBoomster.com, please let me know about it so that I can apply to host links and banner ads to promote your product or service. Lifestyle, travel, food, and wine, fashion, entertainment, wellness.
- I place on-going advertisements, work on custom posts, newsletter content, and social media campaigns that feature select brands.
- Sponsored giveaways – I will write a blog post and host a giveaway promoting your product or service for my readers. Sponsors and brands will be responsible for shipping the winner their prize. This will require that I receive a sample of your product or service and a fee for writing an article about it. (my opinions are my own)
- I will participate in sponsored media appearances to promote and review products, campaigns, and attend events. Radio, TV, conventions, public speaking. I’m a professional voice-over actor and a member of SAG-AFTRA. My resume as an actor is extensive in film, TV, radio, animation, audiobooks, video games, and anime as well as on camera and live theater.
- 2 Boomer Broads podcast – Life, Love, Laughs and Unsolicited Advice (co-host with over 80 episodes)
- Sex After Menopause Webcast with Dr. Barb DePree for Vibrant Nation
- 2nd Act Boomers podcast Episode as a guest
- Miz Meliz – Tinsel Town podcast as a guest
Publications I’ve contributed to
Some of the Brands I’ve collaborated with via sponsored posts
Bausch + Lomb, Dr. Mercola, Anchor Bay Entertainment, Warner Brothers Pictures, Pfizer, L’Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal, Walgreens – Immunizations – Balance Rewards, Cerafill Hair Products by Redken, InSync Natural Probiotics at Walmart, Depend, UncommonGoods.com, Institute for Bone Health, Amy and Brian Coconut Water, Eb5 Anti-Aging Facial Treatment, MitoQ, Marie Callendars, Nic + Zoe, Redken, AARP Services, Femarelle, CVS.
Guest Posts submissions guidelines
I am happy to work with other writers and publishers who cater to the Baby Boomer (over 50) market and you are welcome to submit a post-proposal or completed post for publication on BabyBoomster.com. Please email your idea or submission to email@example.com. I reserve the right to edit your post in any way I see fit for brand consistency, SEO purposes, grammar, and language discrepancies. I will schedule your post according to my editorial calendar. I also reserve the right to add affiliate and external links. If your post is accepted, please send a short bio (including your website and social media links) and your gravatar.com email address. (that way your headshot will show in your author bio)
You can submit your post by attaching a Microsoft Word document – 500 – 2000 words and please attach any images (original or licensed) you would like to include. (or I will add appropriate images) All links will be checked for safety. Please do not include affiliate links. Posts need to be original, (not previously published) written in English that is understandable to an American audience, and interesting rather than formulaic.
All guest post authors are expected to share their published posts with their social media networks and I will be doing the same.
To discuss brand collaboration opportunities, please contact:
Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski
Baby Boomer Blogger – Women Over 50
Baby Boomster firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles, California