Let me help you spread your message.
Are you looking for a brand influencer to help promote your travel, wellness, food, lifestyle, or entertainment products?
I love to collaborate with brands in a variety of ways, in the form of sponsored posts, giveaways, affiliate programs, press events, FAM tours, and advertising opportunities. For more information, please download my media kit. (updated 7-29-2017)
I write about:
Travel and Fun – Exploring the world is my passion and I can’t help but write about the places on the planet I happen to land. As a resident of Los Angeles, I attend culinary and entertainment events, local attractions, visit historical sites, hikes, and walking tours. I live within driving distance to Orange County, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, San Luis Obispo and other California locations. I’m also willing to travel other states in the U.S and abroad. Foreign countries I’ve visited so far include Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, England, Portugal, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean,
Eating smart and clean is my mantra and I create healthy recipes for longevity that are low in sugar without processed ingredients, artificial flavors or preservatives. I do not promote junk food, meal replacement diet plans, and most supplements. However, I’m a die-hard foodie who loves to attend culinary and foodie events.
Wellness – Maintaining good health, staying active, self-care, having a positive body image, longevity tips and happiness as we age are other topics I write about. I’m particularly interested in alternative healing, and disease prevention.
Image – Women in the Baby Boomer demographic (over 50) want to look sharp and not frumpy. Fashion over 50, anti-aging beauty products, and spa pampering are topics all my readers love.
Reinvention – Women midlife and beyond are reinventing themselves multiple times as they transition from traditional jobs. They’re looking for new opportunities, want to improve themselves and be solvent and successful after retirement. They tend to live longer than men and take care of children, parents, and relationships. (often all at the same time) Products that promote self-improvement and empowerment would be of interest to my audience.
If your company or brand would like to collaborate with me, please contact me with your proposal at:
The many ways we can collaborate
- Sponsored press opportunities – Please consider me for sponsored press & FAM trips, tourism boards, cruise lines, hotel chains, tour companies, media events, and local blogger events.
- I write sponsored posts (fee-based) for companies and brands to feature and/or review products such as cruise lines, vacation spots, airlines, hotels, health-conscious culinary items, beauty products, spa gifts, apps, wellness programs, services, movies, DVDs, fashion, shopping portals, etc.
- Affiliate programs – If your company has an affiliate program that would be a good fit for BabyBoomster.com, please let me know about it so that I can apply to host links and banner ads to promote your product or service. Lifestyle, travel, food, and wine, fashion, entertainment, wellness.
- I place on-going advertisements, work on custom posts, newsletter content, and social media campaigns that feature select brands.
- Sponsored giveaways – I will write a blog post and host a giveaway promoting your product or service for my readers. Sponsors and brands will be responsible for shipping the winner their prize. This will require that I receive a sample of your product or service and a fee for writing an article about it. (my opinions are my own)
- I will participate in sponsored media appearances to promote and review products, campaigns, and attend events. Radio, TV, conventions, public speaking. I’m a professional voice-over actor and a member of SAG-AFTRA. My resume as an actor is extensive in film, TV, radio, animation, audio books, video games, and anime as well as on camera and live theater.
- 2 Boomer Broads podcast – Life, Love, Laughs and Unsolicited Advice (co-host with over 80 episodes)
- Sex After Menopause Webcast with Dr. Barb DePree for Vibrant Nation
- 2nd Act Boomers podcast Episode as a guest
- Miz Meliz – Tinsel Town podcast as a guest
Publications I’ve contributed to
Some of the Brands I’ve collaborated with via sponsored posts
Bausch + Lomb, Dr. Mercola, Anchor Bay Entertainment, Warner Brothers Pictures, Pfizer, L’Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal, Walgreens – Immunizations – Balance Rewards, Cerafill Hair Products by Redken, InSync Natural Probiotics at Walmart, Depend, Deepak Chopra Timeless You Program, Cooking Planit – Cooking App – T-Fal Giveaway – Spice Giveaway, GlassesShop.com, UncommonGoods.com, Institute for Bone Health, Amy and Brian Coconut Water, Eb5 Anti-Aging Facial Treatment, MitoQ, Marie Callendars, Nic + Zoe, Redken
Guest Posts submissions guidelines
I am happy to work with other writers and publishers who cater to the Baby Boomer (over 50) market and you are welcome to submit a post proposal or completed post for publication on BabyBoomster.com. Please email your proposal/post to email@example.com. I reserve the right to edit your post in any way I see fit for brand consistency, SEO purposes, grammar, and language discrepancies. I will schedule your post according to my editorial calendar. I also reserve the right to add affiliate and external links. If your post is accepted, please send a short bio (including your website and social media links) and your gravatar.com email address. (that way your headshot will show in your author bio)
You can submit your post by attaching a Microsoft Word document – 300 – 1200 words and please attach any images (original or licensed) you would like to include. (or I will add appropriate images) All links will be checked for safety. Please do not include affiliate links. Posts need to be original, (not previously published) written in English that is understandable to an American audience, and interesting rather than formulaic.
All guest post authors are expected to share their published posts with their social media networks and I will be doing the same.
To discuss brand collaboration opportunities, please contact:
Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski
Baby Boomster firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Angeles, California