As a Baby Boomer travel & lifestyle blogger, I encourage brand collaboration so that I may help promote products and services that authentically serve my audience of active women in the Baby Boomer market.
Let me help you spread your message as a content writer and social media influencer.
My target market is active Baby Boomer – women over 50. Topics I typically write about include travel, food, wellness, fashion, beauty, entertainment, lifestyle and issues pertaining to Baby Boomers. I approach brand collaboration in a variety of ways – in the form of sponsored posts, giveaways, affiliate programs, advertising opportunities, press events, and FAM trips. For my current statistics, please download my media kit. (updated 1-18-2019)
The Baby Boomer Market comprises 40% of the market share
According to Forbes Magazine, there are over 70,000,000 Baby Boomer consumers making it a huge and affluent market that controls 70% of all disposable income in the U.S. They are also tech-savvy.
96% of baby boomers use search engines, 95% use email, and 92% shop for products and services online rather than shopping in stores and shopping malls.
After spending over 6+ decades on the planet, I’ve had a world of experience.
Travel and Fun – Exploring the world is my passion and I blog about the places on the planet I happen to land. As a resident of Los Angeles, I attend culinary and entertainment events, local attractions, visit historical sites, go on hikes, and walking tours. I live within driving distance to Orange County, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, San Luis Obispo, and other Southern and Central California locations. I’m also willing to travel to other states in the U.S and abroad. Foreign countries I’ve visited so far include Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, England, Portugal, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. Please consider me for press trips and special events.
Eating smart and clean is my mantra and I create healthy recipes for longevity that are low in sugar without processed ingredients, artificial flavors or preservatives. I do not promote junk food, meal replacement diet plans, and most supplements. However, I’m a die-hard foodie and love to attend culinary and foodie events.
Wellness – Maintaining good health, staying active, self-care, having a positive body image, living long and happy as we age are other topics I write about. I’m particularly interested in alternative healing, and disease prevention.
Image – Women in the Baby Boomer demographic (50+) want to look sharp and not frumpy. Fashion over 50, vibrant and luminous skincare products and spa pampering are topics all my readers love.
Reinvention – Women midlife and beyond are reinventing themselves multiple times as they transition from traditional jobs. They’re looking for new opportunities, want to improve themselves and be solvent and successful after retirement. They tend to live longer than men and take care of children, parents, and relationships. (often all at the same time) Products that promote self-improvement and empowerment would be of interest to my audience.
If your company or brand would like to collaborate with me, please contact me with your proposal at:
The many ways we can collaborate
- Sponsored press opportunities – Please consider me for sponsored press & FAM trips, tourism board events, cruises, hotel reviews, tours, media events, and local blogger and social media influencer events.
- I write sponsored posts (fee-based) as a brand collaboration to feature and/or review products such as cruise lines, vacation spots, airlines, hotels, health-conscious culinary items, beauty products, spa gifts, apps, wellness programs, services, movies, DVDs, fashion, shopping portals, etc.
- Affiliate programs – If your company has an affiliate program that would be a good fit for BabyBoomster.com, please let me know about it so that I can apply to host links and banner ads to promote your product or service. Lifestyle, travel, food, and wine, fashion, entertainment, wellness. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I place on-going advertisements, work on custom posts, newsletter content, and social media campaigns that feature select brands.
- Sponsored giveaways – I will write a blog post and host a giveaway promoting your product or service for my readers. Sponsors and brands will be responsible for shipping the winner their prize. This will require that I receive a sample of your product or service and a fee for writing an article about it. (my opinions are my own)
- I will participate in sponsored media appearances to promote and review products, campaigns, and attend events. Radio, TV, conventions, public speaking. I’m a professional voice-over actor and a member of SAG-AFTRA. My resume as an actor is extensive in film, TV, radio, animation, audiobooks, video games, and anime as well as on camera and live theater.
Media and Interviews
- 2 Boomer Broads podcast – Life, Love, Laughs and Unsolicited Advice (co-host with over 90 episodes)
- Sex After Menopause Webcast with Dr. Barb DePree for Vibrant Nation
- 2nd Act Boomers podcast Episode as a guest
- Miz Meliz – Tinsel Town podcast as a guest
- Power of the Purse Podcast with Lynn S. Evans as a guest
- Travel Awaits – Interview
Publications I’ve contributed to
A smattering of the brands I’ve collaborated with via sponsored posts
Bausch + Lomb, Dr. Mercola, Anchor Bay Entertainment, Warner Brothers Pictures, Pfizer, L’Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal, Walgreens – Immunizations – Balance Rewards, Cerafill Hair Products by Redken, Depend, Institute for Bone Health, Amy and Brian Coconut Water, Eb5 Anti-Aging Facial Treatment, MitoQ, Nic + Zoe, Redken, AARP Services, Femarelle, CVS, Pala Casino, Inn at the Beach, Gary Poppins, Omron Health Care
- Page Views: 13K
- Uniques: 9K
- Twitter: 15K (@baby_boomster, @rebeccaolkowski)
- Facebook: 4K
- Instagram: 1K
- Pinterest: 187K
To discuss brand collaboration opportunities, please contact:
Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski
Baby Boomer Blogger, podcaster, and voice actor
4400 W Sarah St #7, Burbank, California
Facebook |Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Linked In