As a Baby Boomer travel & lifestyle blogger, I welcome brand collaboration to promote products and services that authentically serve my audience of active and fabulous women in the Baby Boomer market. (over 50)
Downloadable Media Kit
Let me help you spread your message as a blogger and social media influencer.
Topics I typically write about include travel, (it’s my passion) smart eating, wellness, fashion, beauty, entertainment, lifestyle, and other issues pertaining to Baby Boomer women. I approach brand collaboration in a variety of ways – in the form of sponsored posts, affiliate relationships, giveaways, advertising opportunities, and press events.
The Baby Boomer Market comprises 40% of the market share
According to Forbes Magazine, there are over 70,000,000 Baby Boomer consumers making it a huge and affluent market that controls 70% of all disposable income in the U.S. Boomers are also tech-savvy.
96% of Baby Boomers use search engines, 95% use email, and 92% shop for products and services online rather than shopping in stores and shopping malls.
After spending over 6+ decades on the planet, I’ve had a world of experience.
Travel and Fun – Exploring the world is my ultimate goal and I blog about the places on the planet I happen to land. When I’m not on a trip I explore my hometown of Los Angeles, which is a world unto itself. I attend culinary and entertainment events, local attractions, visit historical sites, go on hikes, and walking tours. I live within driving distance to Orange County, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, San Luis Obispo, and other Southern & Central California locations. I’m also up for traveling to other states in the U.S and abroad. Foreign countries I’ve visited so far include Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, England, Portugal, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean. Please consider me for press trips and special events.
Eating smart and clean is my mantra and I create healthy recipes for longevity that are low in sugar without processed ingredients, artificial flavors or preservatives. I do not promote junk food, meal replacement diet plans, and most supplements. I’m a die-hard foodie and love to attend culinary and foodie events.
Wellness – Maintaining good health, staying active, self-care, having a positive body image, living long and happy as we age are other topics I write about. I’m always interested in alternative healing, and particularly disease prevention.
Image – Women in the Baby Boomer demographic (50+) want to look sharp and not frumpy. Fashion over 50, vibrant and luminous skincare products and spa pampering are topics all my readers love to read about.
Reinvention – Women midlife and beyond are reinventing themselves multiple times as they transition from traditional jobs. They’re looking for new opportunities, want to improve themselves and be solvent and successful after retirement. They tend to live longer than men and take care of children, parents, and relationships. (often all at the same time) Products that promote self-improvement and empowerment would be of interest to my audience. As a woman who became a widow at the young age of 47, I’ve reinvented my self numerous times.
What you may not know about me – I’ve been a professional actress and voice-over artist since the early 80s and am an active member of SAG-AFTRA. You can read more about my “other life” here. I’ve even starred in a couple of movies. I would call myself more infamous than famous.
If your company or brand would like to collaborate with me, please contact me with your proposal at:
The many ways we can collaborate
- Sponsored press opportunities – Please consider me for sponsored press & FAM trips, tourism board events, cruises, hotel reviews, tours, media events, and local blogger and social media influencer events.
- I write sponsored posts (fee-based) as a brand collaboration to feature and/or review products such as cruise lines, vacation spots, airlines, hotels, health-conscious culinary items, beauty products, spa gifts, apps, wellness programs, services, movies, DVDs, fashion, shopping portals, etc.
- Affiliate programs – If your company has an affiliate program that would be a good fit for BabyBoomster.com, please let me know about it so that I can apply to host links and banner ads to promote your product or service. Lifestyle, travel, food, and wine, fashion, entertainment, wellness. Contact me at [email protected]
- I am willing to place approved on-going advertisements on this site, work on custom posts, newsletter content, and social media campaigns that feature select brands.
- Sponsored giveaways – I will write a blog post and host a giveaway promoting your product or service for my readers. Sponsors and brands will be responsible for shipping the winner their prize. This will require that I receive a sample of your product or service and a fee for writing an article about it. (my opinions are my own)
- I will participate in sponsored media appearances to promote and review products, campaigns, and attend events. Radio, TV, conventions, & public speaking.
Podcasts and Interviews I’ve been featured on
- Co-Host with Dr. Sharone Rosen – 2 Boomer Broads podcast – Life, Love, Laughs and Unsolicited Advice on iTunes (over 90 episodes with fabulous Baby Boomer entrepreneurs, authors, and others) or visit our website
- The Delicious Story Podcast with Sherry Borzo – From One Boomster to Another – Exercise Your Options
- Dream Power Radio with Debbie Spector Weisman – Yes, You Can Have a Dream Life Over 50
- Power of the Purse Podcast with Lynn S. Evans – The Life of a Baby Boomer Blogger
- Hélène Stelian Coaching – Let’s Hear from an Expert: Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski, with Dr. Sharone Rosen on The 2 Boomer Broads Podcast interview
- Ten Minutes in Tinsel Town with Miz Meliz
- Positive B*tch (Power) Lady Podcast with Sandy Joy Weston
Publications I’ve contributed to
- Huffington Post
- Dumb Little Man
- Midlife at the Oasis
- Midlife Boulevard
- Sixty and Me
- Travel Awaits
- Inspire My Style
A smattering of the brands I’ve collaborated with
- Bausch + Lomb, Dr. Mercola, Anchor Bay Entertainment, Warner Brothers Pictures, Pfizer, L’Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal, Walgreens – Immunizations – Balance Rewards, Cerafill Hair Products by Redken, Depend, Institute for Bone Health, Amy and Brian Coconut Water, Eb5 Anti-Aging Facial Treatment, MitoQ, Nic + Zoe, Redken, AARP Services, Femarelle, CVS, Pala Casino, Inn at the Beach, Gary Poppins, Omron Health Care, Anthem, The Nature Conservancy, Big Bus Tours, The Landings Club, BlogHer19 Biz
To discuss brand collaboration opportunities, please contact:
I look forward to connecting with you!