My passion is traveling and I try to do it as much as I can. If I’m not out of town, I write about where I live in Los Angeles because it’s a world in itself. Baby Boomer travel is on the rise as our kids leave the house and some of us move into retirement. It’s enriching and stimulating to discover new destinations and learn about other cultures. Baby Boomers, who are focused on good health and nutrition are in better shape than their parents were and some are more active than their younger counterparts.
We are hiking, biking, walking, mountain climbing, scuba diving, skiing, motorcycling, camping, glamping, and even flying through the air. There are really no limits to what Boomers can do if we want it bad enough.
And just because you may have physical challenges doesn’t mean you can’t venture out. You can take a cruise, ride the rails, sail, go road tripping in an RV, or relax at a spa.
I’m always ready to drop what I’m doing to discover new places and things to do.
Click on the links below to read posts about the many destinations I and some of my guest authors have visited on our travels. Browse my travel photo galleries, read useful travel tips, check out my Baby Boomer travel recommendations for booking, hotels, flights, tours, and favorite travel accessories. I’d love it if you’d also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
Start Here for Travel Tips
- Travel Adventure Show Takeaways and Tips from Experts
- Best Travel Gear and Booking Sites from World Travelers
- A Baby Boomer’s Guide to Travel Light and Nifty Over 50
- 10 Winter Travel Tips For Baby Boomers Who Shiver in the Cold
- Why are More Women Over 50 Traveling Alone to See the World?
- How Baby Boomer Travelers Are Seeing the World in a Whole New Light
- How An Expat Started a Business as a European Tour Operator
- How Baby Boomers are Getting Medicare Overseas Travel Coverage
Baby Boomer Travel Abroad by Destination
Click on the links to find posts for each country I or my guest posters have written about.
- The Caribbean
- Christmas Markets
- The Czech Republic
Baby Boomer Travel USA
Click on the links below to read about states in the U.S.
Los Angeles – Where I currently live
General Travel information for Baby Boomer Travelers
My Favorite Travel Resources for Boomers Who Love to Travel
- Favorite Travel Products for Baby Boomer Travelers – Booking sites for flights, transportation, hotels, tour companies, travel gear, insurance, and more.