Women in their 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s go through various stages of menopausal symptoms and their supplemental needs change with each transition. For those looking for a natural solution, there is a line of products called Femarelle® that addresses each stage. It’s made with a proprietary tofu extract (without soy isoflavones) I was given samples to try and review.
When we are in our 40s, we start experiencing a decline in estrogen production. Menopausal symptoms may include fatigue, restlessness, and diminishing skin elasticity. Femarelle® Rejuvenate will help with your mood swings, skin issues, and slowing metabolism. If you take it regularly (1 capsule twice a day) you’ll find that your skin and hair will look more vibrant and youthful looking. Ingredients include biotin and flaxseed.
As you enter your 50s you’ve moved into the throes of menopause and may be suffering from frequent hot flashes, night sweats, and severe mood swings. That’s when you will want to try Femarelle® Recharge. It’s formulated to balance your hormones, which will reduce your fatigue, normalize your nervous system and energize your metabolism.
If you’re in your 60s like I am, your menopausal symptoms are probably over, but you need to be concerned with your bone and vaginal health. Your bones begin to become brittle as you age and there is a danger of osteoporosis. Your vagina may also become atrophied, especially if it’s been dormant for a while. Femarelle® Unstoppable is a combination of Tofu extract (DT56a) minerals and vitamins (Calcium, Vitamin B 2 – Riboflavin, Vitamin D) and biotin. It will help increase flexibility in your joints and muscles that tend to stiffen with age.
Ingredient DT56a, which is the tofu extract has been studied and developed over a period of 16 years by leading experts in women’s health and is recommended by gynecologists. Unlike some hormone replacement therapy (HRT) there is no breast cancer risk as a result of using it.
The advantages of using Femarelle® for menopausal symptoms
- I like that Femarelle®is formulated for the 3 main stages of menopausal symptoms. You can find your match on their website to determine the best product for you depending on how you feel.
- It’s available in a variety of countries which makes it convenient if you aren’t located in the U.S.
- It’s natural and mild so chances are you won’t have side effects.
- The product has 19 clinical studies behind it and is recommended by one of NYU’s leading reproductive endocrinologists, Dr. Margaret Natchtigall as an excellent option for a natural solution for menopause relief.
- As in any supplement or medication, you can always have an allergic reaction. Make sure to read the label to see if you may be allergic to one of the ingredients. It’s always best to take a small dose first to make sure it agrees with you.
- The effectiveness of the product to relieve menopausal symptoms has not been completely substantiated. However, none of the ingredients have been found to be dangerous and are beneficial nutritional supplements in reasonable amounts.
This post was sponsored by Femarelle® and I received product and compensation in exchange for this review. However, my opinions are my own.