We may no longer be 20 anymore but we can still look beautiful, classy, and true to our unique personalities. Older women are embracing ageless beauty and adopting their own unique sense of fashion over 50.
The wonderful thing about aging is that we’ve come into our own and don’t have to follow the crowd or a standard formula that is expected of mature women. We can’t hold back time but we can embrace what the years have given us and use it to our best advantage.
Our wrinkles give us character although it can be hard to admit it. We look into the mirror and see our mom or someone we associate with being old. You can spend thousands to have a facelift or risk injecting botox into your skin. It’s your prerogative. Just hope you won’t come out looking a little bit scary if a treatment goes array. The easiest thing to do is use sunscreen and a skin care system that works for your particular skin type.
When it comes to ageless beauty and style, just about anything goes these days. Classic styles will always make you look sharp, but you may want to bring out your creativity and wear something more artistic like a BOHO style or a design that is uniquely YOU! Whatever it is, you don’t have to look like a dowdy sack of potatoes. There are plenty of options and almost no rules.
This page is a directory to my beauty and fashion of over 50 posts. From chic and sophisticated fashion to ageless glamour. Enjoy!
Start here for ageless beauty and style over 50
Fashion over 50 Posts
- A Guide For Mature Women On How To Be Photogenic
- Booties Made for Walking Give You an Edge on Style
- Comfortable Shoes That Don’t Make You Look Like a Granny
- Cool Jams Sleepwear for Menopausal Women – Review
- Curateur Summer Box 2021 Review – Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle
- Dia & Co Plus Size Women’s Clothing: Review
- EyeBuyDirect.com: Affordable Eyewear Review
- FairyMiss: My Experience in Online Shopping Hell
- Granny Dresses For Modern-Day Grannies
- How to Choose Hiking Shoes for Women Of All Ages
- How to Rock a Cardigan Sweater Over 50
- Makeup Junkie Travel Bags: Review
- Nordgreen Danish Design Watch: Review
- Pandere Expandable Shoes for Swelling Feet: Review
- Randolph Aviator Sunglasses: Review
- Shift Dresses Look Chic at Any Age!
- Steal the Show With These 5 Fashion Accessories
- Swanwick Sleep Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Review
- The Best Cocktail Dresses for Women Over 50
- The Bias Cut: London Fashion for Women Over 45
- Therafit Shoes Review: For Active Comfort
- Trimdin Reversible Travel Jacket Review
- Warby Parker: Eyeglasses Review
- What’s the Best Way to Dress for Your Body Shape?
- Why You Don’t Have to Be Young to Look Like a Style Icon
- Why You Should Buy Ethical and Sustainable Fashion
- 3 Ways to Bring Back That Youthful Glow to Your Mature Skin
- 6 of the Best Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments for Your Face and Body
- 7 Holistic Beauty Tips to Help You Age Gracefully Inside and Out
- A Crash Course On How to Read Your Skin Care Product Label
- AHAVA Dead Sea Skin Care: Review
- Albertini International: Skin Care and Menopause
- Do You Know If Your Skin Care Ingredients Are Harmful?
- Easy Skin Care Guide for Busy Women
- eb5 Original 5 in 1 Facial Treatment: Review
- Get Better Results From Your Postmenopausal Skincare Routine
- Have You Heard These 5 Common Myths About Psoriasis?
- Is It Time to Include CBD Skincare Products in Your Beauty Routine?
- Pro-Aging Beauty Secrets for Women of a Certain Age
- What Causes Winter Dry Skin and How to Fix it
- What is Rosacea and Is It Linked to Alcohol Abuse?
- What is the Best Makeup For Mature Skin?
- Will Anti-Aging Clinics Actually Make You Age Faster?
My Favorite Beauty and Fashion Over 50 Resources
- Best Beauty Products for Women over 50 – Product reviews and beauty tips for women with mature skin.
- Best Women’s Clothes and Accessories Over 50 – Online Stores – We are not all model skinny but still want to look sharp and fashionable. Here you’ll find the best places to shop online.
Please share this image on Pinterest