On this page, you will find posts I have written about that include theater and movie reviews, celebrity sightings, special events around town (Los Angeles and other destinations) for your entertainment pleasure. We all love to have fun, right? Entertainment is what keeps us sane in a crazy world and there’s so much out there to enjoy.
I’ve been attending Emmy events for the last few years. Read my latest post about Emmys 2019
- Fandango – Looking for a movie in your area? Fandango is an app to help you locate movies playing near you. Fandango is the go-to destination for more than 36 million moviegoers and sells tickets to more than 26,000 screens nationwide. FandangoNOW has over 30,000 movies + TV shows with no subscriptions.
- StubHub – At StubHub tickets are never sold out. Get tickets for sports, concerts, and theater events at StubHub now. Virtual views from seats. 100% FanProtect Guarantee. 24/7 Customer support. Price Alerts. Best value on tickets.
- 365 Tickets USA – Get tickets for shows, attractions, theme parks in cities in the U.S. and Europe. The site is 100% secure for fast and easy booking. You’ll get substantial savings on all sorts of fun stuff.
- Starz – Use the Starz app on your smart TV to view shows like Outlander, Power, Counterpart as well as movies, comedy shows, children’s entertainment, fitness, and more.
- Way.com – Way is an all-in-one service marketplace. We offer exclusive deals on airport parking, dining, movie and event tickets. Our mission is to help you find the best your city has to offer. From parking to dining, movies or the latest event, Way.com provides the only way to get the best deal on the things you need.
- Hulu – Great shows like Catch 22, You’re the Worst, Better Things and more.
- Amazon Prime Video – I have been attending tons of Emmy events with the TV Academy and I can tell you some of the best shows are on Amazon Prime. Mrs. Maisel is my favorite, but there are so many others.
- Theater – As a working actor for over 35 years, I occasionally attend theatrical productions in Los Angeles that I review. I also post guest posts from writers who review theater elsewhere. I’m a big supporter of the arts in all forms.
- Movies – We go to movies all the time as members of the TV Academy and Visual Effects Society. They’re always fun to review and I do so when a film is compelling.
- Celebrities – I attend special events all the time that often include celebrities. It’s fun to report on them. Check out some of my celebrity sightings.
- Special Events and Concerts – As a blogger, I’m a member of the media and get invited to press events that often include food. And, every once in a while get invited to listen to a concert or other shows.
I’ll let you know where the fun and entertainment is in Los Angeles, anyway and whenever I experience it elsewhere.