On this page, you will find posts I have written about that include theater and movie reviews, celebrity sightings, special events around town (Los Angeles and other destinations) for your entertainment pleasure. We all love to have fun, right? Entertainment is what keeps us sane in a crazy world and there’s so much out there to enjoy.
Below is an event I attended for the TV show Blunt Talk. If you look closely you may recognize the “lady” in the pink dress. It’s Patrick Stewart. No one knew the cast was coming dressed like that. They had just left the set and were shooting a scene. It was hilarious to say the least.
Click on the link to the topic you are interested in reading about and it will take you to posts in that category. Happy browsing.
- Theater – As a working actor for over 35 years, I occasionally attend theatrical productions in Los Angeles that I review. I also post guest posts from writers who review theater elsewhere. I’m a big supporter of the arts in all forms.
- Movies – We go to movies all the time as members of the TV Academy and Visual Effects Society. They’re always fun to review and I do so when a film is compelling.
- Celebrities – I attend special events all the time that often include celebrities. It’s fun to report on them. Check out some of my celebrity sightings.
- Special Events and Concerts – As a blogger, I’m a member of the media and get invited to press events that often include food. And, every once in a while get invited to listen to a concert or other shows.
- Best deals and products for fun– This page lists my favorite entertainment venues, products, and deals that can be enjoyed from anywhere.