As a member of the entertainment community in Los Angeles, I try to go to film screenings, local theatre, concerts, and special events as often as I can.
I’ve also been an actress since high school and work as a voice-over actor for films, television, cartoons, video games, commercials, and more. Hollywood is my playground and I love being part of the scene.
We all love to have fun, right? Entertainment is what keeps us sane in a crazy world and there’s so much out there to enjoy.
If you enjoy entertainment as most people do, you may want to check out the links below to find good deals and access to movies, concerts, sports, and special events.
- Fandango – Looking for a movie in your area? Fandango is an app to help you locate movies playing near you. Fandango is the go-to destination for more than 36 million moviegoers and sells tickets to more than 26,000 screens nationwide. FandangoNOW has over 30,000 movies + TV shows with no subscriptions.
- Starz – Use the Starz app on your smart TV to view shows like Outlander, Power, Counterpart as well as movies, comedy shows, children’s entertainment, fitness, and more.
- Hulu – Great shows like Catch 22, You’re the Worst, Better Things and more.
- Amazon Prime Video – I have been attending tons of Emmy events with the TV Academy and I can tell you some of the best shows are on Amazon Prime. Mrs. Maisel is my favorite, but there are so many others.
Below, you’ll find links to some of the posts I’ve written about in this blog that include theater and movie reviews, celebrity sightings, special events around town (Los Angeles and other destinations) for your entertainment pleasure.
Click on the link to the topic you are interested in reading about and it will take you to posts in that category. Happy browsing.
- Theater – As a working actor for over 35 years, I occasionally attend theatrical productions in Los Angeles that I review. I also post guest posts from writers who review theater elsewhere. I’m a big supporter of the arts in all forms.
- Movies – We go to movies all the time as members of the TV Academy and Visual Effects Society. They’re always fun to review and I do so when a film is compelling.
- Celebrities – I attend special events all the time that often include celebrities. It’s fun to report on them. Check out some of my celebrity sightings.
- Special Events and Concerts – As a blogger, I’m a member of the media and get invited to press events that often include food. And, every once in a while get invited to listen to a concert or other shows.
I’ll let you know where the fun and entertainment is in Los Angeles, anyway and whenever I experience it elsewhere.