On this page, you will find posts I have written about that include theater and movie reviews, celebrity sightings, special events around town (Los Angeles and other destinations) for your entertainment pleasure. We all love to have fun, right? Entertainment is what keeps us sane in a crazy world and there’s so much out there to enjoy.
Below is an event I attended for the TV show Blunt Talk. If you look closely you may recognize the “lady” in the pink dress. It’s Patrick Stewart. No one knew the cast was coming dressed like that. They had just left the set and were shooting a scene. It was hilarious to say the least.
- StubHub – At StubHub tickets are never sold out. Get tickets for sports, concerts, and theater events at StubHub now. Virtual views from seats. 100% FanProtect Guarantee. 24/7 Customer support. Price Alerts. Best value on tickets.
- 365 Tickets USA – Get tickets for shows, attractions, theme parks in cities in the U.S. and Europe. The site is 100% secure for fast and easy booking. You’ll get substantial savings on all sorts of fun stuff.
- Starz – Use the Starz app on your smart TV to view shows like Outlander, Power, Counterpart as well as movies, comedy shows, children’s entertainment, fitness, and more.
Click on the link to the topic you are interested in reading about and it will take you to posts in that category. Happy browsing.
- Theater – As a working actor for over 35 years, I occasionally attend theatrical productions in Los Angeles that I review. I also post guest posts from writers who review theater elsewhere. I’m a big supporter of the arts in all forms.
- Movies – We go to movies all the time as members of the TV Academy and Visual Effects Society. They’re always fun to review and I do so when a film is compelling.
- Celebrities – I attend special events all the time that often include celebrities. It’s fun to report on them. Check out some of my celebrity sightings.
- Special Events and Concerts – As a blogger, I’m a member of the media and get invited to press events that often include food. And, every once in a while get invited to listen to a concert or other shows.