Our AmaWaterways river cruise in December of 2013 ended in Prague, which is the capital of the Czech Republic. I was sorry that we didn’t book more than the 2 days there, but it turned out I had to fly out quickly for a family emergency. Prague is a city of Gothic arcades, Renaissance windows, Rococo cherubs and Art Nouveau sylphs. It’s eclectic and fascinating. I hope to go back there again some day because we only touched the surface of it.
We stayed at the Old Town Hilton in Prague, (the cruise ship’s hotel) which was lovely although too American for our tastes. We prefer smaller, boutique style hotels that are more reflective of the country we’re visiting. It was centrally located, though, which made it easy to walk around and see the sights. The concierge there was extremely helpful in re-booking my flights to a new destination.
For more details on this trip, click on the links below:
- Poland Travel Photo Gallery
- Hungary Travel Photo Gallery
- Germany Travel Photo Gallery
- AustriaTravel Photo Gallery
- AMAWaterways Travel Photo Gallery
- Christmas Markets
Czech Republic Travel Photo Gallery – Prague
To view the images in this Czech Republic travel photo gallery FULL SIZE, click on any of the individual images below. Please feel free to share.
Book a Trip to Prague
Hotels in Prague
- Booking.com lists the 30 Best Hotels in Prague.
Flights to Prague
- Expedia – Find the most affordable flight to Prague on a search engine you can trust.
Car Rental in Prague
- Sixt offers car rentals worldwide that are affordable and trust-worthy.
Tours in Prague
- Tour Prague – Book a tour on Viator to see the amazing sites of Prague.
If you enjoyed these photos, please share them on Pinterest and follow our boards here.