We may no longer be 20 anymore but we can still look beautiful, classy, and true to our unique personalities. Older women are embracing ageless beauty and adopting their own unique sense of style over 50. The wonderful thing about aging is that we’ve come into our own and don’t have to follow the crowd or a standard formula that is expected of mature women. We can’t hold back time but we can embrace what the years have given us and use it to our best advantage.
Our wrinkles give us character although it can be hard to admit it. We look into the mirror and see our mom or someone we associate with being old. You can spend thousands to have a facelift or risk injecting botox into your skin. It’s your prerogative. Just hope you won’t come out looking a little bit scary if a treatment goes array. The easiest thing to do is use sunscreen and a skin care system that works for your particular skin type.
When it comes to ageless beauty and style, just about anything goes these days. Classic styles will always make you look sharp, but you may want to bring out your creativity and wear something more artistic like a BOHO style or a design that is uniquely YOU! Whatever it is, you don’t have to look like a dowdy sack of potatoes. There are plenty of options and almost no rules.
This page is a directory to my beauty and style over 50 posts. From chic and sophisticated fashion to ageless glamour. Enjoy!
Start here for ageless beauty and style over 50
- A Guide For Mature Women On How To Be Photogenic
- Booties – Made for Walking and Giving You an Edge on Style
- Cardigan Sweater Chic to Cover Your Over 50 Flaws : Nic + Zoe
- Cover Up Your Menopause Belly with a Fashionable and Concealing Top
- Covered Perfectly – Flattering Clothing for Mature Women with Style
- Dia & Co – A Styled Subscription Box for Plus Size Women
- Dressing for Your Body Shape – Style Guide for Mature Women
- Fashion for Mature Women – A Chat with Jacynth Bassett of the-Bias-Cut.com
- Find Your Ultimate Cocktail Dress – To Party Your Socks Off Over 50
- How Personal Style and Pizzazz Can be Mastered at Any Age
- How to Make Buying Glasses Help the World – Warby Parker Review
- How to Stay Sleek for that Special Occasion with No Panty Lines
- Look Your Best in a Reversible Travel Jacket by Trimdin
- Online Shopping Hell – How FairyMiss Missed the Boat
- Sleepwear for Menopausal Women Who Hot Flash at Night – Review
- Sunglasses – The Ultimate Wrinkle Eraser – Glasses Gallery Review
- The Most Comfortable Shoes for Active Women Over 50
- Why Do Your Makeup Bags Have to Be Dull and Boring?
- 6 of the Best Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments for Your Face and Body
- 7 Holistic Beauty Tips to Help You Age Gracefully Inside and Out
- Charge Up Your Cellular Batteries and Slow Down Aging – MitoQ Review
- Dead Sea Skin Care – AHAVA Osmoter™ and Beauty Before Age Review
- eb5 Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Review for Women Over 50
- Get the Best Results From Your Postmenopausal Skincare Regimen
- How To Know If Your Skin Care Ingredients Are Harmful For Your Health
- Is It Time to Include CBD Skincare Products in Your Beauty Routine?
- L’Oreal’s Age Perfect Cell Renewal Treatment – Review
- Natural Italian Skin Care Formulation with Essential Oils
- Rose Radiance Set by Lather – Get Glowing Skin Naturally
- Staying Young Forever: a Skin Care Guide for Busy Women
- Will Anti-Aging Clinics Actually Make You Age Faster?
- 5 Tips to Repair Damaged Hair and Bring Back it’s Luster Over 50
- Do You Need Help with Thinning Hair? [Cerafill by Redken Review]
- Have You Bitten the Bullet and Gone Gray Yet or Still Dying Your Hair?
- Is Silver Hair the New Blond and Why Can’t I Go There?
- Madison Reed: Non-toxic Hair Color Products to Cover Your Gray
My Favorite Beauty and Fashion Resources
- Best Beauty/Fashion Products for Women over 50 – This page lists my favorite ageless beauty and fashion products for Baby Boomer Women.
- Fashion – Best Women’s Clothes and Accessories Over 50 – Online Stores – Shopping online for women’s clothes when you’re over 50 doesn’t have to be hard. Here are some of my favorite online shopping sites that include sizes made for real women and not just skinny toothpicks.
Please share this image on Pinterest