We may no longer be 20 anymore but we can still look beautiful, classy, and true to our unique personalities. The wonderful thing about aging is that we’ve come into our own and don’t have to follow the crowd or a standard formula for women over 50.
We can’t hold back time but we can embrace what the years have given us and use it to our best advantage.
- Why Non-Toxic Hair Color is a Better Choice for Your Health Over 50
- How To Know If Your Skin Care Ingredients Are Harmful To Your Health
- How to use Essential Oils for Good Health and Peace of Mind
- Find Your Ultimate Cocktail Dress – To Party Your Socks Off Over 50
- Booties – Made for Walking and Giving You an Edge on Style
- Fashion – Best Women’s Clothes and Accessories Over 50 – Online Stores
- Cardigan Sweater Chic to Cover Your Over 50 Flaws: Nic + Zoe
- The Most Comfortable Sneakers and Sandals for Women Over 50
In the post categories below I’ve written about fashion over 50, skincare to help you look younger and more vibrant, hair products, weight loss and fitness for Baby Boomer women. I hope you enjoy them. Click on the links below to read posts in each category.
- Body Image – As we age, our acceptance of our body changes can be frustrating. We may gain weight, get chin stubble, wrinkles, and gray hair. We’ll never be as cute as we were when we were twenty but we can still feel good about ourselves.
- Fashion for Women Over 50 – No matter what you’re looking for in clothes you can still look fabulous over 50. But we may also want to be comfortable and not worry about falling off our heels or squeezing into a too tight dress. Look classy and sophisticated or wildly bohemian. But most important, be YOU!
- Skincare and Hair – let’s change the way skin care and hair products are marketed for older women. Instead of anti-aging, (which sounds like we want to kill something) let’s think luminous, radiant, and vibrant. Because we are.
- Best Beauty/Fashion Products for Women over 50 – This page lists my favorite beauty and fashion products for Baby Boomer Women.