We may no longer be 20 anymore but we can still look beautiful, classy, and true to our unique personalities. The wonderful thing about aging is that we’ve come into our own and don’t have to follow the crowd or a standard formula that is expected of mature women. This page is a directory to this site’s beauty and style over 50 posts. From chic and sophisticated fashion to ageless glamour.
We can’t hold back time but we can embrace what the years have given us and use it to our best advantage.
Start here for ageless beauty and style over 50
- Find Your Ultimate Cocktail Dress – To Party Your Socks Off Over 50
- Booties – Made for Walking and Giving You an Edge on Style
- The Most Comfortable Sneakers and Casual Shoes for Women Over 50
- A Guide for Mature Women On How to be Photogenic
- Covered Perfectly – cascading vest and tee shirt
- Dia & Co size 14 + style box
- Glasses Gallery – sunglasses
- The Bias Cut – London based clothing line for mature women
- Warby Parker – glasses and sunglasses – give back company
- Nic + Zoe – Cardigan sweater chic
- Brayola – panties and bras
- 6 of the Best Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments for Your Face and Body
- How To Know If Your Skin Care Ingredients Are Harmful For Your Health
- Will Anti-Aging Clinics Actually Make You Age Faster?
In the post categories below I’ve written about fashion and style over 50, skincare to help you look younger and more vibrant, hair products, weight loss and fitness for Baby Boomer women. I hope you enjoy them. Click on the links below to read posts in each category.
- Body Image – As we age, our acceptance of our body changes can be frustrating. We may gain weight, get chin stubble, wrinkles, and gray hair. We’ll never be as cute as we were when we were twenty but we can still feel good about ourselves.
- Fashion for Women Over 50 – No matter what you’re looking for in clothes you can still look fabulous over 50. But we may also want to be comfortable and not worry about falling off our heels or squeezing into a too tight dress. Look classy and sophisticated or wildly bohemian. But most important, be YOU!
- Skincare and Hair – let’s change the way skin care and hair products are marketed for older women. Instead of anti-aging, (which sounds like we want to kill something) let’s think luminous, radiant, and vibrant. Because we are.
Favorite Beauty and Fashion Resources
- Best Beauty/Fashion Products for Women over 50 – This page lists my favorite beauty and fashion products for Baby Boomer Women.
- Fashion – Best Women’s Clothes and Accessories Over 50 – Online Stores – Shopping online for women’s clothes when you’re over 50 doesn’t have to be hard. Here are some of my favorite online shopping sites that include sizes made for real women and not just skinny toothpicks.
Please share this image on Pinterest