Do you promote travel, wellness, food, lifestyle, and entertainment products?
Let me help you spread your message.
I’m happy to collaborate with brands in a variety of ways, in the form of sponsored posts, giveaways. affiliate programs, press events, FAM tours, and advertising opportunities. For more information, please download my media kit. (updated 12-23-2016)
I write about:
Travel and Fun – Exploring the world is my passion and I love to write about the places I happen to land in. As a resident of Los Angeles, I attend cuisine and entertainment events, local attractions, visit historical sites and enjoy going on walking tours. Within driving distance is Orange County, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Temecula, Palm Springs, San Luis Obispo and other California locations as well as other states in the U.S. Foreign countries I’ve traveled to so far include Italy, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Germany, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, England, Portugal, Mexico, Canada, and the Caribbean,
Smart, clean eating is my mantra and I create healthy recipes for longevity that are low in sugar without processed ingredients, artificial flavors or preservatives. However, I’m also a die-hard foodie who adores indulging once in a while. Cutting out food groups, imposing unnecessary diet restrictions and acting like the food police is no fun for me.
Please note: I’m not interested in promoting processed foods or most supplements.
Wellness – Maintaining good health, staying active, self-care, having a positive body image, longevity tips and happiness as we age are other topics I talk about. I’m interested in alternative healing, and disease prevention.
Image – The women in my demographic (over 50) want to look sharp and not frumpy. Fashion, anti-aging beauty products, and spa pampering are topics all my readers love.
Reinvention – Women midlife and beyond are reinventing themselves multiple times as they transition from traditional jobs. They’re looking for new opportunities, want to improve themselves and be successful after retirement. They tend to live longer than men and take care of children, parents, and relationships. (often all at the same time) Products that promote self-improvement and empowerment would be of interest to my audience.
If your company or brand would like to collaborate with me, please contact me with your proposal at:
Ways you can collaborate with me
- Sponsored press opportunities – Please consider me for sponsored press & FAM trips, tourism boards, cruise lines, hotel chains, tour companies, media events, and local blogger events.
- I write sponsored posts (fee-based) for companies and brands to feature and/or review products such as cruise lines, vacation spots, airlines, hotels, health-conscious culinary items, beauty products, spa gifts, apps, wellness programs, services, movies, DVDs, fashion, shopping portals, etc.
- Affiliate programs – If your company has an affiliate program that would be a good fit for BabyBoomster.com, please let me know about it so that I can apply to host links and banner ads to promote your product or service. Lifestyle, travel, food, and wine, fashion, entertainment, wellness.
- I place on-going advertisements, work on custom posts, newsletter content, and social media campaigns that feature select brands.
- Sponsored giveaways – I will write a blog post and host a giveaway promoting your product or service for my readers. Sponsors and brands will be responsible for shipping the winner their prize. This will require that I receive a sample of your product or service and a fee for writing an article about it. (my opinions are my own)
- I will participate in sponsored media appearances to promote and review products, campaigns, and attend events. Radio, TV, conventions, public speaking. I’m a professional voice-over actor and a member of SAG-AFTRA. My resume as an actor is extensive in film, TV, radio, animation, audio books, video games, and anime as well as on camera and live theater.
2 Boomer Broads podcast – Life, Love, Laughs and Unsolicited Advice (co-host on over 80 episodes)
Publications I’ve contributed to
Some of the Brands I’ve collaborated with via sponsored posts
Bausch + Lomb, Dr. Mercola, Anchor Bay Entertainment, Warner Brothers, Pfizer, L’Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal, Walgreens – Immunizations – Balance Rewards, Cerafill Hair Products by Redken, InSync Natural Probiotics at Walmart, Depend, Deepak Chopra Timeless You Program, Cooking Planit – Cooking App – T-Fal Giveaway – Spice Giveaway, GlassesShop.com, UncommonGoods.com, Institute for Bone Health, Amy and Brian Coconut Water, Eb5 Anti-Aging Facial Treatment, MitoQ, Marie Callendars, Nic + Zoe, Redken
Guest Posts on BabyBoomster.com
I am happy to work with other Baby Boomer (over 50) writers and publishers and you are welcome to submit a post for BabyBoomster.com. If you wish to contribute a post idea to my site, please email me at [email protected] with your proposal. I reserve the right to edit your post in any way I see fit for SEO purposes and will schedule your post according to my editorial calendar. I may also add links if necessary. If your post is accepted, please send a short bio and headshot or your gravatar.com email address.
To discuss brand collaboration opportunities, please contact:
Rebecca Forstadt Olkowski
Baby Boomster [email protected]
Los Angeles, California